The following lists the order in which the rules/policies/ACLs (whatever you may call it) are enforced in Check Point R75:-
1. Anti-spoofing check
2. Implied rules configured First in the Global Properties.
3. Stealth rule (normally the first explicit rule)
4. All explicit rules except the last rule
5. Implied rules configured Before Last in the security rule base
6. Cleanup rule (normally the last explicit rule)
7. Implied rules configured Last in the security rule base
8. Implicit drop rule
9. Address translation rule base
P.S: Implied rules are configured under ‘Policy > Global Properties’, and can be viewed in ‘View > Implied Rules’.